1. Flooding of the meridian
Recommended for shoulder pain, toothache in the lower jaw, trigeminal neuralgia, facial headache, facial nerve paralysis, paralysis of the upper body, bronchial asthma, gastritis, Crohn’s disease, duodenal and ventricular ulcers, eczema, atopic dermatitis, febrile illness, constipation, rhinitis or sinusitis.
In flooding the meridian, the start and end points of the meridian can be stimulated. If the meridian is blocked due to scars, tattoos, piercings etc., symptomatic complaints can arise.
Large intestines meridian: Connect the start and end points of the meridian through use of the gold finger, knob applicator and/or depth probe.
Create a program sequence with the following programs:
- Clear deep blockages (Nr. 3017.0)
- Large intestines meridian acute (Nr. 220.1)
- Large intestines meridian chronic (Nr. 221.1)
Applicator connected with black input cable for stimulating Di 1
Applicator connected with red output cable for stimulating Di 20
Di 1 = thumb side of the index finger
Di 20 = side notch of the nose (nasolabial groove).
Swap input and output and start the programs again.
2. Treatment of the individual points of the large intestines meridian
Instead of flooding the meridian, the individual points can also be dealt with directly:
- Location: on the thumb side of the index finger, 2.5 mm sideways of the nail base
- Recommended: diarrhoea, angina
- Location: in the middle of the second metacarpal bone, halfway between the bones of the thumb and index finger
- Recommended: diarrhoea, toothache, rash, general feeling of well-being, headache in the forehead area.
- Location: on the wrist in the hollow between the two thumb tendons
- Recommended: wrist pain
- Location: approx. 2 finger width distal from Di 11
- Recommended: aching legs, pain and fatigue of the arms, general well-being
- Location: end of the fold in the bent elbow
- Recommended: arm problems
- Location: in the depression on the outside of the shoulder below the protrusion of the clavicle
- Recommended: shoulder joint pain
- Location: in the depression between lateral end of clavicle and scapula
- Recommended: shoulder pain
- Location: in the small notches on the sides of the nose, just outside the widest point of the nostrils
- Recommended: Nasal congestion, rhinitis
We wish you much success in implementing our tips!