The Role of Bioresonance in the Treatment of Mercury Poisoning

The human body contains energy which can be measured in wavelengths. This explains why our bodies are capable of conducting electricity. This is the reason why our five senses, namely the sense of hearing, smell, sight, taste, and touch function. The body uses its electrical properties to send signals to all five senses in order for them to function.

These electrical properties or wavelengths can get interrupted by the rigors of everyday living. Diet, habits, and lifestyle can all influence the flow of these wavelengths.

Bioresonance therapy is a medical practice where illnesses are treated using electromagnetic waves. The treatment involves placing applicators on the skin which allows the physician to diagnose illnesses through irregularities in the body’s wavelength frequencyNowadays, there are 16,000 machines in function in over 80 countries around the world. People in the health industry are starting to rely on these devices as it has said to treat a number of ailments.

What conditions are treated with Bioresonance?

There are a number of ailments that have been treated using Bioresonance. These include skin conditions, addiction, and even toxicity.

Electromagnetic waves are used to activate the body’s detoxifying properties removing impurities such as nicotine or even mercury poisoning. It is also said that this can limit one’s urge to find other alternatives that may be toxic to the body.

Mercury poisoning

Mercury is a metal with a high toxicity level. It is usually seen in liquid form, but its dispersion in nature is abundant. Humans are unconsciously exposed to low levels of Mercury through the consumption of seafood such as fish and shellfish. Some also become exposed through Dental Amalgam, an old-school way of making dental fillings.

Other ways of exposure include:

  • Medications: Although only in small amounts, Mercury is used in antibiotics, diuretics, and ointments to preserve them.
  • Air: Activities that disrupt nature such as Mining and the combustion of fossil fuels create emissions which contaminate the air
  • Water: These are where Mercury emissions in the air end up which in turn gets washed and deposited to microorganisms in the water which is then distributed into marine animals.

Long-term exposure to high levels, however, can cause a plethora of health problems which include the malfunction of body systems. The neurological, as well as the cardiovascular and pulmonary systems,  are what suffer the most when the person is exposed to toxic levels of Mercury.

The level of Mercury in one’s system can be tested through hair, plasma, urine, and stool samples. Through this, the concentration of Mercury can be measured.

How Bioresonance is used to treat Mercury poisoning

There are several factors to be considered first when it comes to the severity of exposure. Factors such as the type, dose, method, and duration are all needed to determine the treatment plan. What Bioresonance does is that electrical waves identify the level of metals in the body giving us an idea of which ones need to be addressed first. The irregularities which disrupt the communication of cell cause disturbances that hinder it from functioning at its full potential

Once the irregularities or disruptions have been sorted out, a BICOM device is used to strengthen the healthy frequencies while inverting the unhealthy ones.

Can Bioresonance cure Mercury poisoning?

According to, there is no cure for mercury poisoning. The best way to alleviate the symptoms is by staying away from any possible form of exposure from the metal. Bioresonance therapy is only considered as a form of complementary treatment similar to Homeopathy and Acupuncture. It may help in treatment but should not be relied on purely.

For high Mercury levels, doctors usually recommend Chelation Therapy. This involves the administration of chelating agents in order for the body to excrete metals found in the organs.


Bioresonance therapy is a good way to treat Mercury poisoning. It shouldn’t be heavily relied on though as it should only be done for preventive purposes such as having yourself checked for toxicology levels using a BICOM device. Still, the best way to prevent Mercury poisoning is to avoid environmental factors close to mercury contamination such as areas where industrial accidents have occurred and at times, even the delicious taste of seafood.

In cases where exposure to Mercury is inevitable, it is best to seek advice from your Physician first. They most likely are going to recommend Chelation Therapy as it is the common way to treat but it wouldn’t hurt to seek treatment via Bioresonance therapy as well.